Any Idea what these are for?

davidgibson

Found some matches.
Reaction score
I just bought a Megamaster vertical offset smoker to keep my Big Steel Keg company. there are two racks that I can't figure out what they are for. Kinda look like a rib rack, but they are wider than the smoker. then I thought chicken leg hangers, but i think the gaps are too big. Can you help a brother out???:confused::confused:
Unknown rack.jpg

Unknown rack 2.jpg

Unknown rack 3.jpg

I will have a few more questions about some inprovements I am looking at doing.

CHEEKEN rack/rib rack whatchamadoodle.They just tryin to soften it!:laugh:

couldn't find "megamaster" at all. i think its for hanging things but a site or link to that might help.

It's a doo-dad held in with a finnegan pin.

Sausage for sure, could also hang ribs as well. both racks on same shelf. ribs hang in between.

Look like the rib racks that came w/ my Bandera (came with hooks too) but only tried to use them once, now they embellish a nail on the wall of the shop.

Well I don't feel so bad now, thought it was something obvious, maybe I'll invest in a nail for the wall... Time to go put the Tri-tip on the BSK!

To me it looks like its a one part of something else

It could be the foil to your ribs, butcher paper to your brisket. You must find out what it's for....NOW! Legendary BBQ awaits padawan.

They are for sausages, but you could use them for a number of different things. Smokehead ingenuity!

Back