2nd cook on the backwoods.

tyotrain

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Ok friends this is the second cook on the backwoods. Doing a rack of ribs and a chucky. It's sunny and -5 below outside. Pics coming soon 👍

Have fun and happy smoking
BBQ UP

Sweet! And hey on the upside it looks like the temperature will skyrocket into the teens up there today :icon_blush:.

I haven't done a chucky in a while. I'm cooking on mine as well. A couple butts and a brisket. Gonna cook a little hotter and faster starting around 12. Will be in the 50's here :becky:..........

Sweet! And hey on the upside it looks like the temperature will skyrocket into the teens up there today :icon_blush:.

I haven't done a chucky in a while. I'm cooking on mine as well. A couple butts and a brisket. Gonna cook a little hotter and faster starting around 12. Will be in the 50's here :becky:..........

Yup it's just hit 2 above zero going to be a hot one lol. Good luck with your cook are you cooking on a backwoods as well?

BBQ UP

There is something about smoking in the cold weather. I love the steam coming out of the smoker and the smell seems stronger. I'm just about to pull a pair of butts off my drum. It ran pretty steady all last night around 265*. But, it is a sunny 25* here.

There is something about smoking in the cold weather. I love the steam coming out of the smoker and the smell seems stronger. I'm just about to pull a pair of butts off my drum. It ran pretty steady all last night around 265*. But, it is a sunny 25* here.

Sounds like you had a great cook 👍

BBQ UP

Yup it's just hit 2 above zero going to be a hot one lol. Good luck with your cook are you cooking on a backwoods as well?

BBQ UP

Yeah I got a Party G2 in December and love it.

e-needpics.gif

Hell a man would have all he needs to survive in there your missing one thing the Beermister
:mod:

Back