Last one for tonight!! I can't stand it :D

chad

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
This one is kinda unique looking.

Specifications and Features: 1/4" thick wall, 20" x 40" on upright smoke box with four food levels, flanged doors, firebox is 20" diameter by 18", flanged side ash door, dial-style air-intake vent, adjustable smoke stack, four 10" all-terrains, 1 1/2" grease drain, SS cool-touch handles, flanged main door and firebox door, SS temperature gauge. Great for turkeys, hams, briskets, and sausage.

This one starts at $1200 :D

square peg, round hole.

Let me start by saying, I don't know POOPIE.

Secondly. 2 design flaws right off the bat.

Lowest rack is below the heat vent. What is that, a broiler?

2 (I won;t go into no heat sink) is square ped (rack) in round hole (chamber) seems like each shelf wastes precious space.

David,

I thought the location looked familiar.

I've been to the Gator mfg site here in Houston. I've talked with Richey Robin, owner/designer/welder.

I suggest call and talk with him. He will build you whatever you want. The cookers on their web site are really just examples of what they can build.

-egkor (Gary K)

Gary;

Believe me, I know they build more -- most of these custom builders will do what ever you want.

Bill;
I didn't say it didn't have flaws -- hell the Bandera has three right off the bat: fire grate, baffle, heat shield, etc.
I just thought it looked neat.

flaws - hell the Bandera has three right off the bat: fire grate, baffle, heat shield

Bear with me - I'm a pissy pitbitch this morning. Of the 3, I only consider the absense of the baffle a design flaw. The bandera comes with a fire grate that easily slides onto any of the fire box wrungs (shelves), thereby allowing the airflow one needs. While the grate doesn't fit the entire dimension of the box, it is plenty large enough. Heat shield - that's a nicety, not a necessity by any means.

Sorry, guys! Didn't mean to disparage your grillfriends :D

Give me a break -- I'm not slamming the Bandera and I'm not selling the gator pits -- I just think a lot of them area really
neat -- I'd love to have one, any one, to cook more than I can in my ECB.

Give me a break -- I'm not slamming the Bandera and I'm not selling the gator pits -- I just think a lot of them area really
neat -- I'd love to have one, any one, to cook more than I can in my ECB.
No explanation needed Dave, I'm always looking at new pits. Those are some beauties.

Sorry David.

I did it again.

Dropped a bomb and waited for the reprecussion.

Have TK on PMS this morning didnt help, but it was a funny thing to watch.

Here's a hint David. Stop apologizing and slap the pit bitch down.

(ducking for cover)

Naw, I just allow for the fact he's in MD!

Besides, I thought the "grillfriends" tag was pretty good!! :D

It was. Got me laughing.

Outta here in an hour. Gotta go pick up a couple thermometers, some japs and some pineapples

have a good one!!

Back