THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Apple" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
We had a tie! To break this tie, please vote for which dish you think should win the BBQ Brethren [size=+2]"Apple"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Thursday 12/2.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]Ron L[/size]
1463272_Ron_L.jpg

[size=+2]BBQ Grail[/size]
1463606_BBQ_Grail.jpg

Ahhhrg, crap! It comes down to what I would really wanna "hit"...BBQ Grail, love the salad and looks like something I would so make (poor deguerre) but...Ron_L, meat, squasge, OK I meant squash but am letting that typo go only because this got me ta thinkin' hmmm. Had to go with Ron on this one cause I really want a plate of that now!

OK, Now I have to decide AGAIN between these two because they were my top two favorites in the original. Since Ronelle is bribing with intestinal coffee, I think I'll keep my original vote and quit trying to think. Thinking is hard.:becky:

Ooooooooo...Squasage. I want a squasage TD now! Whatever it is...

This is tough. I'm looking at it as what are the repercussions of my vote. If I vote for Ron, then I might wind up on someone's ignore list!:eek: But...if I vote for Larry, then I'll keep worrying about when Ron is going to mod me, or what shenanigans he might pull with my account or links I click on!:scared:

Then again...I think landarc has the right idea...I like coffee...So far no offers from Larry...

I wish to have my ultra appetizing salad stand on it's own. No bribes are to be had.

However, I plan to send samples of the new BBQ Grail Original MOINK Ball Seasoning when it's available in January to my best BBQ friends...

Allright, now we're talking! Larry see's Ron's coffee with the prospect of ossibly getting some of his MOINK Ball seasoning. I wonder if Ron is going to raise the stakes?

Ok, I love coffee and MOINK (but not together; that's one combination I didn't try for the MOINK challenge). I think I will hold off voting until I see where this goes.

I wish to have my ultra appetizing salad stand on it's own. No bribes are to be had.

However, I plan to send samples of the new BBQ Grail Original MOINK Ball Seasoning when it's available in January to my best BBQ friends...

Works for me....

But I voted for you the first time... so I have to maintain the loyalty... even though I can't believe I'm voting for a salad!

I am honored to be going head to head against my friend Ron. If I were to lose to Ron it would be truely okay. It wouldn't matter how much a win in the Throwdown would mean to me and my children. To just be associated with with this wonderful group is enough for me. No matter how many times my family has encouraged me to try and win again.

If I should lose I'm sure the family will eventually get over the disappointment. I'm sure my daughter will still love me and the will work hard to boost my self-confidence, which will be shattered to levels unknown in on the forum.

Good Luck Ron...

I am honored to be going head to head against my friend Ron. If I were to lose to Ron it would be truely okay. It wouldn't matter how much a win in the Throwdown would mean to me and my children. To just be associated with with this wonderful group is enough for me. No matter how many times my family has encouraged me to try and win again.

If I should lose I'm sure the family will eventually get over the disappointment. I'm sure my daughter will still love me and the will work hard to boost my self-confidence, which will be shattered to levels unknown in on the forum.

Good Luck Ron...

At least you didn't play the son-in-law in the service card :-D

OK, I know if I was at the Brethren Restaurant, I would order Ron's dish because, well, look at it and then imagine how it would sound on the menu (not to mention how it would taste). Larry's dish on the other hand would be in the salad section where I never look unless I'm on some crazy crash diet. However, with that said...I can honestly picture myself probably getting greater tastebud and texture pleasure from the salad!:shock: That salad seems to have some good contrast going on there...but I would just be hungry again a little while later. However, with Ron's dish I might feel a little guilty afterwards.

Hmmmmmmm.....

...but Ron's dish is healthy with the sides, so that gives it the edge over the salad....but do I really want to pick a dish based on a side that's not even part of the competition???

Hmmmmm.....

Back