Homemade Butcher Block Cutting Boards

Militant83

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
First I would like to say if Im posting thisin the wrong section moderators please move it.

I wanted to share the wonderful butcher block cutting board and rolling pin my father in law made me and the wife for christmas. I also wanted to see if there were any interest in either of the items. If I get some brethren who are interested I will talk to my father in law and see if he would make some for fellow brethren. So let me know if you might be interested. If enough brethren are interested I will make a sale thread in the for sale section.:thumb:

IMG_2451800x447_zps355c61c2.jpg

I would buy one....how much $$ you think?

I dont want to talk price in this area I think that might that gray line im already walking in Q-talk but it is cheaper than what similar boards go for online. If I et enough interest I will make a official sale thread with all the details in the for sale section.

We are going to ask a favor. Since you are only testing the waters at this point and trying to gauge the interest level of the other members, we are going to ask that ANY info related to pricing, shipping, etc be handled via PMs. As soon as it turns into a SALES thread it will be pulled. Also, General For Sale is not for commercial endeavors of this type either. At this point, any sales related info needs to be handled via PM. Having a Vendor Forum is another avenue as well.
General for Sale/Trade ** Not for Commercial Endevors ** (12 Viewing)
General For Sale items, Wanted, Trades & Group Discounts. This is to sell your personal stuff, Not COMMERCIAL ENDEAVORS. If you just arrived or post here as your first post, you are considered a spammer. Your post will be deleted and your ID goes with it.

Like Bob requested as of right now all info will be sent out via pm just reply pm me and i will get back to you.

Back