The Worst Sausage in the History of Sausage

Did she want to go healthy or something? If so deer is very lean and can be made into a lean mean sausage machine...ok don't know why I had to say that.:crazy: But Phrasty's right, 4 legged animals = sausage, 2 legged ones NOT!

Yep, deer sausage is good stuff. The problem is my wife won't eat deer or rabbit. To her they have too big of a "cute" factor to eat.

:crazy:

Maybe it is the spicy apply or something. My wife bought some of the sweet Italian version a while back. I didn't think they were the best, but not bad. I've used them in pasta dishes and my trying-to-be-like-MOINK-balls and they were tasty.

See here:http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98036
IMG_3640.JPG

IMG_3666.JPG

Maybe it was the cook. :razz:

Yes, the cook is on the top of the suspects list! :thumb:

With that amountof processing I don't understand why they just don't go one step further and have 'em "Pre Digested".

I mean honestly... why would anyone buy these???

I suspect that these are intended to be more like a breakfast sausage. Perhaps within the right meal it might be more palatable.

Yes, there is gluten in a lot of products. Hydrolyzed wheat is added to a lot of processed foods. I am not a fan of Al Fresco products, tastes bad to me. To my palate, we have some excellent chicken apple sausage out here.

Back