• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Latest CL kettle score

charrederhead

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
In the never-ending quest for...um, whatever it is I do this for, I found this cute 18.5 OTS 1985 "G" for $15. Couple of minor blemishes but very clean overall, considering it's nearly 30 yrs. old. Love those handles!

I woulda bought that in a heartbeat! Love the wooden handles- Weber could do better with the new style handles IMO. Wouldn't be too difficult to make the handles out of a Trex decking type material... hey I just might be onto somethin there...

ooooo! that be purty. and a great price on top of that. better than my near new one at $10 cuz you got wood handles. need to be very lightly sanded then stained and sealed. but if you send them to me i can save you all that trouble in exchange for newish plastic handles.

Nice 18. Those handles do look great. I finally picked up a Weber with 3 wood handles this weekend. My handles ar cracked , dried and have no weber logos. You really got a nice OTS. You could add a ash can for about 30.00 and have a OTG for a very small investment. The 18 inch weber is the perfect size grill for two steaks and small skillet on sauteed mushrooms. Plus it is easy on charcoal use.

In my haste to put it together for pics this a.m., I forgot about the ash pan. It has the "newer" rolled-edge pan w/ the leg cutouts, but also came w/ the springs to hold it up like the current pans do.

Back