My Custom Handle

C

chrisnjenn

mikeb6109's (forum member) dad custom made me this handle. I have wanted a custom handle (had a mental picture of what I wanted) for my Big Green Egg for some time. I looked at several people who make custom handles for the BGE, but Mike's dad from what I have seen makes the best.

Pretty cool aside from the hog stuff :icon_smile_tongue:

Very nice..... If I had a big green egg, I might like some thing like that too....Hmmmm...maybe for my Charbroil "Silver"...

SteveT

I like the custom handles. Does he have a site or anything with other examples. I might need 1 or 2 for my eggs.

As a Husker fan, all I can say is...... Sweet! Oh, and......"Go Pigs"!!!!!!

I like the custom handles. Does he have a site or anything with other examples. I might need 1 or 2 for my eggs.

If you go to the Big Green Egg forum there are many who have bought custom handles from him. He was easy to deal with. The pictures don't do it justice. The man has a lot of talent and the handle is very well made. I knew from others he was talented, but after receiving mine today, it exceeded even my high expectations.

His username on the Big Green Forum is mikeb6109 (same as here). His email address is mikeb6109@msn.com

Oh Mitch, good luck in the Big 10. Good move by you guys to get away from the University of Texas conference.

I only have four things to say...

Wooooooooo... Pig Sooie

Wooooooooo... Pig Sooie

Wooooooooo... Pig Sooie

Razorbacks!

Back