View Single Post
Old 01-07-2005, 09:09 AM   #1
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Name/Nickname : Phil
Default Bandera 101 Document

One of the things son my list for the weekend is to work on updating the Bandera 101 Document. Since we have grown way past the Bandera in our scope, I'm working on Version II which is going to be BBQ 101 thru the eyes of "The Brethren". I'm going to leave the Bandera basics sections and I'd like to include additional BBQ basics and also some WSM hints and techniques.

I'd also like to put a section in it for "member contributed" and in this have some high value posts, such as JacksonsDad's 'Small things I have learned" Thread(Excellent post Stacey).

Also, any hardware specific techniques for our differnt styles, like KC Cimmaron(offset Horizontal), or Bellybros and Spicewines(verticals). I also have a new Vertical offset on the way which should be here within a week or so. :). (its a a secret till it arrives). :)

So if anyone has anything they would like or think can be added to the New "Brethren 101" document the post it in this thread or cut an paste some stuff. IM always open for suggestions.

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Built Shirley built to feed our Veterans(A.K.A "Abrams"), 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 2 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 2 Pit Barrel Cookers, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a Blackstone 36 and 17, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote