Southern Tailgate @ Amelia Island

jasonjax

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I was planning on competing this year in at least in the backyard, and actually considered doing my first "pro" comp, but unfortunately my leg which suffered some severe nerve damage from back surgery gone bad hasn't healed up enough. I will be there. (was actually thinking about trying to become a judge?)

That said, how many Brethren will:

1) Be there
2) Would like to meet in person

I'd love to meet some fellow Brethren this time. I know dwfisk is going to be there (not competing, but there), and we plan on meeting up.

Anyways, it would be neat to put some faces with the names if you guys are up for it. I definitely don't want to be "that guy" who is bugging folks during a competition when they need to concentrate on their turn-ins though.

-Jason

Hey folks,

I was planning on competing this year in at least in the backyard, and actually considered doing my first "pro" comp, but unfortunately my leg which suffered some severe nerve damage from back surgery gone bad hasn't healed up enough. I will be there. (was actually thinking about trying to become a judge?)

That said, how many Brethren will:

1) Be there

2) Would like to meet in person

I'd love to meet some fellow Brethren this time. I know dwfisk is going to be there (not competing, but there), and we plan on meeting up.

Anyways, it would be neat to put some faces with the names if you guys are up for it. I definitely don't want to be "that guy" who is bugging folks during a competition when they need to concentrate on their turn-ins though.

-Jason

What is the date?

Thanks for the PM, I'll be walking around. Jed, if you are back from exile in Chile its next week, the 23rd & 24th in Fernandina.

Last edited:
Thanks for the PM, I'll ge walking around. Jed, if you are back from exile in Chile its next week, the 23rd & 24th in Fernandina.

Week after next ... you had me worried for a minute there!

Back