BBQ Trailer

tboneld

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Been looking for a new BBQ trailer. Something with a rear porch. I've seen varying prices. Two manufacturers that seem to have very low prices are Liberty trailers and Georgia Southern.

I'm a little worried about the quality given the low price. I'd sure appreciate any user experience.

Thanks,

Lou
Templeton Rye Woofellas

DO NOT buy a south Georgia the biggest waste of money ever I have had nothing but problems since I bought it and Jerry is absolutely no help he acts like it is your fault that the trailer is crap. I bought mine through Chad Edwards at lake Norman trailers he was excellent to buy from but when I had problems the only way he would answer was if I called from another phone. My trailer is going in the morning to a guy to fix the two major leaks on it. My jacks buckled under the weight the first time I put them down and I was shorter three inches of height. My back door hits on the shock when opened because it was put on crooked absolutely horrible craftsmanship never buy one!

Extreme BBQ Trailers is the way to go! I gave many tours of mine at the Sam's club competition and everyone said the same thing... Great craftmanship. And I have to agree! Also the amish build it so you know it's good stuff! If you have any questions give James a call, he'll answer any and all questions you may have.

Extreme BBQ Trailers is the way to go! I gave many tours of mine at the Sam's club competition and everyone said the same thing... Great craftmanship. And I have to agree! Also the amish build it so you know it's good stuff! If you have any questions give James a call, he'll answer any and all questions you may have.

I know you get what you pay for, but they seem so expensive. I'll give them another look. Thanks.

Been looking for a new BBQ trailer. Something with a rear porch. I've seen varying prices. Two manufacturers that seem to have very low prices are Liberty trailers and Georgia Southern.

I'm a little worried about the quality given the low price. I'd sure appreciate any user experience.

Thanks,

Lou
Templeton Rye Woofellas

Lou,

get in touch with trailer innovations (i think they were formerly s and s trailers) and they are local!! They built Pig Skin's and Grill's Gone Wild trailers. From what I have seen they build a good rig.

Lou,

get in touch with trailer innovations (i think they were formerly s and s trailers) and they are local!! They built Pig Skin's and Grill's Gone Wild trailers. From what I have seen they build a good rig.

Meeting with them tomorrow evening. Hope it works out.

Another vote for Extreme, we love ours, it has held up very well. We are hard on our equipment, and this trailer has been great.

Extreme. You get what you pay for. Pay now or pay more later. I love mine.

I have an S&S and a Playmor. Both are porch type. Vend off the S&S. Comp out of the Playmor. Both have been great.

Give Hubert a call at South Georgia Cargo Sales... not be confused with the one posted above. Bendron builds their trailers and they are building our porch trailer now. Also, building a friends porch trailer as well.

http://www.southgeorgiacargosales.com/

Another vote for Extreme. You get what you pay for. I've had mine since 2010, and I love it.

Huge vote for Play Mor out of Westphalia, MO - www.goplaymor.com

I had them build me 2 trailers over the winter - both have been outstanding and I turned jbrink01 to them who has been enjoying his as well (see above) - they will build custom and are very good to work with!

we just got our 24' porch trailer from Cargo South , Ocilla GA, you have to go thru a dealer, we went thru metro trailer out of alabama, spent $8900 on it, very very happy with it!.we decided to do our own interior cabinet finish ( i am a bit of a handy man) and we installed our own AC, very well built and tows great!
hers a link, the have pics and a pricing list
http://www.metrotrailer.net/

Last edited by a moderator:
hell if you dont want a porch on im selling my 28 foot play-mor toy hauler

Back