View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 01:55 PM   #1
Pyle's BBQ
Babbling Farker

Default I'm getting into the business.

It is going to happen. Yesterday I turned in the plans for a new restaurant in Madrid, IA. The owner of the Invisible Fence Brand dealership here in central Iowa has a building in Madrid that is sitting empty. This is who I currently work for as a trainer and a service tech. He has not had any luck getting a tenant. So he asked me if I could run a small restaurant out of the place. I said I could and now we have plans submitted to the state for approval. Once we get approved we will start the remodel and hope to be open around the first part of April. We do have some equipment bought and are still looking for a few things. The nice things is there are no real restaurants in town, we are a block from the new High Trestle Trail that goes over the High Trestle Bridge. I have the menu almost done. We will be using my smoker to cook the meat. The plan is to have appetizers, sandwiches, salads, and sides. I guess I get to have a new adventure this year. I will post pictures and details as things get closer.

Yoder YS640; Good-One "Trail Boss" 60T; Weber Kettle rotisserie ring; Big A$$ Rotisserie; New Braunfels offset smoker; Weber Smokey Mountain; Backyard Bombers BBQ HJM

Μολν λαβέ

Last edited by Pyle's BBQ; 02-03-2012 at 03:32 PM..
Pyle's BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->