Agenda of the next KCBS BoD meeting

I see in the Bullsheet that Tana is running again and that she supports shorter board meetings.
I'd think not answering questions that are directed at you would make the meetings shorter.:thumb:

She also wants to reorganize the Rep Committee. The one she was the chair of until she got caught with her hand in the cookie jar. I wonder what she has in mind.

She also wants to reorganize the Rep Committee. The one she was the chair of until she got caught with her hand in the cookie jar. I wonder what she has in mind.

Ray,
Tana has never been the chair of the rep committee.

You know, Ray, if this whole thread was a Merl witch hunt, you'd be going ape chit against the discussion. The ball bounces both ways and they all need to be replaced and we need to start fresh.

I admit to a personal agenda against Tana because she did some unbelievable stuff to me personally. That's the difference, first hand knowledge of her character makes it reality.

You know, Ray, if this whole thread was a Merl witch hunt, you'd be going ape chit against the discussion. The ball bounces both ways and they all need to be replaced and we need to start fresh.

Jeff,

To be honest, I don't care about about personal interactions between Ray and Tana. If they have personal problems, that's between them.

I believe that the questions brought up here are reasonable and I believe that we had a responsibility to go straight to the source and get Tana's take on things. I did that. She chose not to respond. The questions were pretty straight forward and unambiguous.

Are you implying that these issues should not be discussed?

Eric

I admit to a personal agenda against Tana because she did some unbelievable stuff to me personally. That's the difference, first hand knowledge of her character makes it reality.

Ray,
If it's a personal agenda, why don't you keep it that way and leave it off of this forum and just keep it between you and Tana?

:boxing:

No but I think accusations ought to be kept in check a bit more.
Since when? Accusations seem to have never been throttled in the past, especially by a few BBQ cooks that I have a lot of respect for.

Elections are right around the corner and I think that anyone paying attention and considering their vote should be acknowledging the lack of information in this thread.

...but that's just me.

Since when? Accusations seem to have never been throttled in the past, especially by a few BBQ cooks that I have a lot of respect for.

Elections are right around the corner and I think that anyone paying attention and considering their vote should be acknowledging the lack of information in this thread.

...but that's just me.

I don't think you can fault Tana for not posting anything on an Internet message forum or allowing someone else to post in her behalf from an email in regards to such issues. And with her being a board member, I'm suspecting certain other board members have raised the ridiculous "gag order" issue and threatened consequences if she speaks out.

That being said, you're right. Elections are just around the corner and it's really too bad we can't toss every board member and start fresh with a whole new board with members who care about the organization and the members. The entire soap opera is getting more and more ridiculous. It's freakin barbecue.

Ok. That seems reasonable.

Which accusation in particular do you believe was out of line?

Eric

Maybe "accusation" was not the correct term but...

"This is completely unsubstantiated, but according to Ray Lampe..."

If it's according to Ray, who admittedly is biased due to a personal conflict with Tana, it might be something best left to the two of them.

Maybe "accusation" was not the correct term but...

"This is completely unsubstantiated, but according to Ray Lampe..."

If it's according to Ray, who admittedly is biased due to a personal conflict with Tana, it might be something best left to the two of them.
I completely agree....except for the fact that Tana is running for a seat on the board. I think she would have a vested interest in addressing this issue. If she weren't running for re-election, it wouldn't be much of an issue...for me, anyway.

Ray,
If it's a personal agenda, why don't you keep it that way and leave it off of this forum and just keep it between you and Tana?

:boxing:

Because she's running for the board and I want people to know what kind of person she really is.

I guess I mis-spoke too because while it was between her and I and her boss and my client it wasn't actually personal. She tried to use her position with a previous employer to get my client to fire me and it was all BBQ related.

BTW I'm still working for that client...........

Previous employer... clients you work for... that all sounds personal to me, Ray. Just because you happen to work in BBQ for a living doesn't make it barbecue related for anyone else. I'm not trying to be a smart ass there. It just doesn't have anything to do with her running for the board. Kinda like when Mr. Clinton found himself a new humidor for a cigar in the oval office... people said that was personal and had no bearing on the job he was doing as President. Now if she had used her position as a BOARD MEMBER to try to get you fired, that's different.

Back