need help in Starke

homebbq

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I have a bit of a dilema... It looks like Clara will not be able to go to the contest in Starke.. So, I am trying to find some help... If your interested, please let me know..

Kevin, I am sure someone will jump on this .
good luck.

TIM

Sure we can help!!!!!

Just called Starke today.

A bit late I guess. The guy said “hell no we are full…”
The guy said he had no more spots due to electric issues. (take notes)
After pushing the issue he gave in and I had to forfeit the use of electric to get the last spot 40+ teams.
No problem got the Honda 3000EU

See you in Starke about noonish Kevin.
I will have my wife along but no Army Man and we will help out if we can.
I figure if she takes your boxes up and then comes and takes mine up then the chance of us hitting the same table is slim!!!!! Sounds good to me!

See you Friday!!

parrothead said:
Where and when, Kevin? I assume Florida.
Affirm Greg--Fl and this weekend.
I do believe Kevin has a plan now
icon_biggrin.gif

TIM

Yep, Tim will be giving us a hand this weekend.. And its appreciated... Wow 40 teams.. Justin called me last week all estatic over 30 teams... Glad your getting in Jimmy..

Glad things worked out for ya, Kevin. If I were a bit closer than 12 hours, I'd be there in a heartbeat. And bring my runnin' shoes.

Glad to hear the interest to help out... I will keep that in mind.... We normally cook mostly in FL because Clara can't get off work... Now, I may re-think that and get out and do more out of state...

Last edited:
If you ever find yourself in the TN, MS, AR area.....lemme know, I'd be happy to help out. I would say MO too but I think the MOFO's would have you covered there.

Tim and I talked about this a few days ago - I'd be there if I could..heck, Ricky just sent a beg note to round up some more judges and I can't even do that this weekend. I'm a bit bummed.

None the less, best of luck to Kevin and his volunteer!! Good luck to Jimmy, Mike, the other Tim and any other Brethren team(s) that'll be there. With 40 teams and it being the end of the year event it should be a good one! Consistency is really going to count.

Best of luck in Starke and has any one heard about The cookoff in Demop. AL last weekend??:smile:

rbinms33 said:
If you ever find yourself in the TN, MS, AR area.....lemme know, I'd be happy to help out. I would say MO too but I think the MOFO's would have you covered there.

Richie,

Right now we do 2 contests a year (3 if we get invites to the Jack) in Tennessee.. I will be adding Seveirville to our list next year, so that will be 3, or maybe 4 if we can make it to the Jack. We also do 3 and hopefully 4 next year in Georgia... I just did Demopolis AL, and next year I hope to do Birmingham, and there are rumers of an FBA event that will happen in Dothan AL. So that would be at least 3 in Alabama...
I did one in missery sorry, Missouri :p last year... The Royal... Man thats a long drive...
I will let you know if I need any help with these...

Back