THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Your Signature Dish" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Your Signature Dish"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 3/24.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]AussieTitch[/size]
2399454_AussieTitch_zps203f08e7.jpg

[size=+2]Toast[/size]
2401886_Toast_zps7ae8348a.jpg

[size=+2]landarc[/size]
2402954_landarc_zps93a67d77.jpg

[size=+2]BigButzBBQ[/size]
2403214_BigButzBBQ_zps17aa314a.jpg

[size=+2]Kathys Smokin[/size]
2403650_Kathys_Smokin_zps2847978a.jpg

[size=+2]beercuer[/size]
2403809_beercuer_zps0c8aba61.jpg

[size=+2]jmoney7269[/size]
2403864_jmoney7269_zps7e40ef52.jpg

[size=+2]fingerlickin'[/size]
2405610_fingerlickin_zps83490cdd.jpg

[size=+2]Phubar[/size]
2406710_Phubar_zpsa7a6c775.jpg

[size=+2]Hometruckin[/size]
2407632_Hometruckin_zpsbece368a.jpg

[size=+2]Gnaws on Pigs[/size]
2409917_Gnaws_on_Pigs_zps994d13ce.jpg

[size=+2]bigabyte[/size]
2410408_bigabyte_zpscd2084fc.jpg

[size=+2]boogiesnap[/size]
2410446_boogiesnap_zps39d960fa.jpg

[size=+2]chicagokp[/size]
2411633_chicagokp_zpsfa64e26d.jpg

[size=+2]Oldyote[/size]
2411885_Oldyote_zpsb8ecbf38.jpg

[size=+2]Will work for bbq[/size]
2411929_Will_work_for_bbq_zpse2e359ec.jpg

Well this should be a walk in the park. The instructions clearly stated this was a signature dish TD and I only see one dish above with a signature on it. I'll be back to pick up my special cup on Monday or whenever Phil's done with it, thank you all for playing.

well, rules are rules, yes. :roll:

but nowhere does it state one's signature must actually be ON the DISH:drama:

:tongue:

very clever though.

Re: NOW POLLING -> ***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Your Signature Dish" Throwdown - VOTE***

well, rules are rules, yes. :roll:

but nowhere does it state one's signature must actually be ON the DISH:drama:

:tongue:

Oh great heeer we go again! Biggie! Biggie! Boogie is picking on me again!

Fark it, I'll play along. No where does it say you don't need a signature either. Huh? Huh? I think we all know who does and doesn't like to follow rules around here by now. One day you will stop doubting me I just know it, I'll never give up on you boogie, I'll teach you to read yet. We are brothers after all. :)

Oh great heeer we go again! Biggie! Biggie! Boogie is picking on me again!

Fark it, I'll play along. No where does it say you don't need a signature either. Huh? Huh? I think we all know who does and doesn't like to follow rules around here by now. One day you will stop doubting me I just know it, I'll never give up on you boogie, I'll teach you to read yet. We are brothers after all. :)

:violin:

see ya later.

I think he is going to an Air Supply concert based on the new avatar.

Anyway, great entries. I too am torn by the fact that I only see on signature. However, it is blurry and illegible so while I have to confirm that they are squiggly lines, I cannot say for sure that it is a signature. So, back to looking at all the great entries again.

Anyway, great entries. I too am torn by the fact that I only see on signature. However, it is blurry and illegible so while I have to confirm that they are squiggly lines, I cannot say for sure that it is a signature. So, back to looking at all the great entries again.

Hey, have you ever tried to sign the inside of the bowl with a dry erase marker and keep it legible? It took me like 50 tries to get that scribble.

I had to go with Phu because going through the cook threads there was one image that was instantly identifiable to me.

IMG_5446_zps2daf56a2.jpg

Plus the food looked great and he made peas. :becky:

I also really liked Jason's entry but I feel his signature would have been more valuable to a collector if it also had the number of his "Here...hold my beer" racing car. :mrgreen:

*time out*

AIR SUPPLY!!!??? that's andy gibb there fella! :mmph:

*time in*

I just spent over an hour reading through the entry threads. :wacko: Great grub in this signature series! Since the number of entries increased I've had to devise a chart and point system to keep TD deliciousness straight. Two top contenders for me are Aussie Titch's Beggars Chicken and Chicagokp's tamales. Really tough decision.

I'm voting for tamales because I love them soooo much, I didn't know how to make them before reading the cook thread but now I do, I haven't been to my favourite tamale shop in Toronto for a long time and I really want to eat all of the tamales Chicagokp made. Sigh. Computer screen tamales are a tease.

Back