SmACk TaWK You are all lucky we can't compete at Roc City!!

Brian, Josh & the Good Smoke crew, as our gracious hosts and organizers, will be too busy putting on the most competitor friendly contest in the northeast to compete. Seems sad at first but don't feel bad first timers, the breakfast spread they put out for us is always worth the sacrifice of not being to compete against these gentlemen cookers.

Looking forward to returning for year FOUR! WOW! We will be bringing our ribs that beat out two Pitmasters and the reigning Jack champ @ Oink last year as well as the newly built Viking I Mobile Landraider.

so who's going to "take it on the chin" this year? :becky: only organizers I've ever seen need stiches they helped so much!

so who's going to "take it on the chin" this year? :becky: only organizers I've ever seen need stiches they helped so much!

Hope we didn't start a tradition...

On that note, Roc City Rib Fest staff are not allowed to move any heavy or large objects. Including those capible of flipping a 105 pound man (soaking wet) on to his face.

On that note, Roc City Rib Fest staff are not allowed to move any heavy or large objects. Including those capible of flipping a 105 pound man (soaking wet) on to his face.

There's a 105 pound man that eats BBQ? :confused:

I heard it was a Weber kettle that flipped John over

Back