• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Butcher BBQ - On The Radio Show Tonight

C-Town Smoker

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
David of Butcher BBQ will be joining me tonight to talk a little injection. Should be good for both the competitor and the backyard warrior (like me). Dave is going to offer a free rub choice if you purchase some injection and put "BBQ Central Radio" in the comments field during check out.

I am trying out my new stream tonight so there are 2 ways of getting the show. You can try out the new stream at www.bbq-4-u.com/bbqradio

or

you can go to www.latalkradio.com

Show starts live on both channels at 9pm EST. Potential benefit of using the new stream better sound quality and taking part in a potential "after show" segment which will happen after :50 past the hour.

If you have any questions for Dave please feel free to email them to me at

bbqcentralradio@gmail.com you can also call in at 216-220-0966.

THANKS!!

G

Good show Greg. I'm glad you're doin what your doin.

Thanks folks, I will admit I am a little nervous. I just hope I don't get on there and say" Uh Ah Uh Ah Uh Ah".

This is great! I've been meaning to call David!

Come on man don't put me on the spot. Give me a heads up about what you want so I can go and study for the answer I need to give over the air waves. Like for that award winning brisket recipe its all about the injection along with salt pepper and ketchup.

Come on man don't put me on the spot. Give me a heads up about what you want so I can go and study for the answer I need to give over the air waves. Like for that award winning brisket recipe its all about the injection along with salt pepper and ketchup.

KETCHUP!!!

I knew it!
I'm calling in too. Do you do your briskets in cake pans by chance? :twisted:

KETCHUP!!!

I knew it!
I'm calling in too. Do you do your briskets in cake pans by chance? :twisted:

I'm still laughing. You better not call in and ask that. Heck I will have to come up with an answer for that just in case you call. :eek:

Oh yea it can all be purchased at the Great Lakes Supply Co. (Butcher BBQ salt, Butcher BBQ pepper, and Butcher BBQ ketchup).

There went my question:mad:

Back