• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Bigmista: The video from Fox 5 in Vegas!

You did awesome! I agree with the rest you are a natural! Very relaxed and smooth. Kuddos!

All Hail The Billy Mays of BBQ!:-D
Do you do weddings?

Cool stuff.

you're a natural in front of the camera, great job. t

Great job as always Buddy. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:icon_cool

Move over Neeleys, you've got competition now. Nice job and good camera presence, looked like you were just talking in the backyard. Can you say COOL?

The wife and I just watched and we are so happy you and the family .

I told the wife when I grow up I want to move back home and be like you. :cool:

Great job Neil. You looked very relaxed. Nice very nice. Congrats bro:icon_bigsmil

Smooth...........just like you've been doing tv all your life. Congrats Neil. You all deserve it.:eusa_clap

It made me want to shop at Fresh and Easy - I've already wanted to try your cooking! You were a great "pitch man"

so i went to fresh and easy today and i must say not bad at all. i picked up 2 of those meat packs ( 8 pieces of chicken, 4 hamburger patties, and 4 brawts in each ) and some buns and the bbq pasta salad also good prices on things. i didnt see the beer but didnt look that good, maybe next time. i like the self check out.

Niel,

I have a vending Question, I heard you where going to start vending on Friday's in Eagle Rock. Is this True? and when do you start? I live in the S.F. Valley and I always work Sunday's, I'm dying to try your Q.

Bacardi2001: Will you please refrain from using Self-Checkouts please, They are and will take jobs away. They may not be high paying jobs, but they are jobs.

Back