Bad weather steak

thillin

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Bad weather here in N Texas tonight. Hope everyone makes it out OK. By time I lit the medium Egg, the tornado sirens started. They didn't stop for about 30 min or so. Another 30 min later, I threw on a bone in ribeye. Fire wasn't quite as hot as I wanted though. Came out great! Olive oil, sea salt, fresh ground pepper and some DL Jardines Steak Seasoning. Also a pic of the Slovaceks beef links from the other day.

Attachments

• IMG_0881.JPG
    IMG_0881.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0880.JPG
    IMG_0880.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 82
Looks good, Thillin! Glad the bad weather didn't deter a good slab of meat. Storms passed through here, but gone, at least for now!

Thillin, those are some mighty good looking eats, my friend!:lol:

Looks great. I'd just pulled some burgers off the grill when the sirens went off. I left mine on the counter and took the truck to the carwash:lol:

Tornado sirens?!?!? I rather enjoy the surprise shaking of a sudden quake out here in California, as opposed to the advanced warning, and then waiting nervously for an impending tornado... I think it would be the wait that would kill me! Not that either one is more fun than the other. I don't like either.

Good looking steak though. The links look awesome too!

I've got one of those in my freezer... Thinking that today may be a good day for it!!! Man, you made me hungry!!!!

Tornado sirens?!?!? I rather enjoy the surprise shaking of a sudden quake out here in California, as opposed to the advanced warning, and then waiting nervously for an impending tornado... I think it would be the wait that would kill me! Not that either one is more fun than the other. I don't like either.
We get both here!!!! This morning I woke to a 5 point something and they are talking some good thunder storms this weekend....

Looks great Ty, Last night was sure an pain in the ars! Camping with the scouts in Palo Pinto tonight get to see what got tore up in Mineral Wells and Weatherford this evening.

Back