• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Free Sample!

Stark-O-Rama

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hello All!

Email us at disposablecuttingboard@gmail.com with your address for a free sample swatch!

PLEASE - Use the sample as you would a normal cutting board. For instance, I had a lady return them because she got them in the mail, took a knife to a board and intentionally tried to cut through it. :frusty: YES you will cut through it if that's your intention - just like the cardboard boards. However, if you use them like you would a normal cutting board, you'll be fine. If you're an "aggressive" cutter with an electric knife, you can layer boards together with water, and they'll work great. I use razor sharp boning knives, and a serrated slicer, and only need 1 board. However, depending on your cutting "style" - who knows!

One of the awesome features of our boards that are unique to us, is that they're perforated and on a roll. If you use a Butcher Paper Dispenser, you can set it on your table, mount it on top of or under your table. You can even mount them on a wall, or on your rig - VERY CONVENIENT!!! You can also completely cover your tables by not ripping the cutting boards every 24".

Thanks. We got our sample today and will give it a shot ASAP. I am watching a 4year old Grandson this week and am so wore out I dont think I will be cooking anything for a couple of days to try it out.

I requested mine around noon and got an email within an hour confirming.

I just saw this post, is the offer still good?

Absolutely! It's not a limited time offer, but an open offer. I don't want people to have to take the risk of buying, before trying. The swatch is about 10"x12", and I include 2 in the envelope. I'd love to send one full board, but my cost would be too great. I'm able to send 2 swatches for a little over a buck. I consider it cheap marketing :-D

PS -

I received a lot of requests for samples over the weekend, and was at a Comp (took 4th place in Brisket!). If I didn't get back to you, just know I'll be sending all samples out today. You should receive them in 2-3 days.

THANK YOU everybody for your interest!

This is an outstanding product, and for any serious competitors, you MUST include these boards as a part of your checklist.

I had an opportunity to use a few of the disposable cutting boards this past Saturday at a Backyard BBQ Competition, and I actually decided to put away my traditional boards, as these were so good. The material is heavy duty and stood up to my aggressive cutting without even showing the slightest damage. I really appreciated the light weight and flexibility, and although it got to be quite breezy at times, sprinkling some water on my table helped the boards to adhere really well.

Without a doubt, Matthew and his cutting boards deserve 100% of the credit for Green Card Q's 2nd place chicken :second: (... ok, that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but they really are great!!)

I don't do comps but took advantage of the roll special not long ago.

Really great product, very durable and have even used them for table cover for kids to roll out pizza dough. :thumb:

I can only imagine the comp folks and caterers could not be disappointed with these disposable boards!!

This is an outstanding product, and for any serious competitors, you MUST include these boards as a part of your checklist.

I had an opportunity to use a few of the disposable cutting boards this past Saturday at a Backyard BBQ Competition, and I actually decided to put away my traditional boards, as these were so good. The material is heavy duty and stood up to my aggressive cutting without even showing the slightest damage. I really appreciated the light weight and flexibility, and although it got to be quite breezy at times, sprinkling some water on my table helped the boards to adhere really well.

Without a doubt, Matthew and his cutting boards deserve 100% of the credit for Green Card Q's 2nd place chicken :second: (... ok, that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but they really are great!!)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! That's awesome!!!!! Please share your chicken tips :grin:

Thanks for the great review!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! That's awesome!!!!! Please share your chicken tips :grin:

Thanks for the great review!

Oakridge Game Changer Brine !!!!!!!! It was the only commercial product that I used the entire time. And make sure to buy your thighs at Food 4 Less, if you prep them and they cause you to let out a long string of vulgarities about how horrible they look, then you will be guaranteed a top finish too (I mean it, out of the 18 thighs I prepped, there were maybe 3 that looked good... shows what I know :becky: )

Back