Unpacking my new toy! (pRon)

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
So I waited all day for my new toy to arrive. It finally arrived at 6pm.

20130415_180443.jpg

Uh-oh...it's in a big crate. That means I'll have to use...(gulp!)...tools!

20130415_180926.jpg

Ok I was like a little puppy. I got so excited, I had to go pee! I got the side off and...wait a minute...what the hell are these metal straps? Who do they think I am? How am I gonna get these off? Hmmm...where are those big scissor things that the guy uses to cut the bushes?

20130415_182805.jpg

Right. That worked. But how do I get it out? Crap I have to take off another side. The wheels are wedged in? Of course they are. Good thing I have a strong back. Let me just pick up one side of it and roll it out.

20130415_184330.jpg

Ok I got tired and had to rest before I got the other side out. I'm not as young as I used to be.

20130415_184752.jpg

Now all I have to do is get all of this paper and plastic off. Hey what kind of father would I be if I didn't let my kid share in my joy? Hey Morgan...it's like Christmas! Have at it!

[ame]http://youtu.be/6cN5WWopZqs[/ame]

Here it is! My new Yoder Smokers YS-640 with competition cart.

20130415_191506.jpg

Talk amongst yourselves. I am worn out.

Sweet! Congrats on the new toy Mista! :thumb:

Like the vid! Your daughter looked like she got a good workout. But, she didn't look as happy about the Yoder as you.:heh:

Nice! I heard them things are built like tanks and have alot of smoke output for a pellet smoker.

Sweet! Congrats on the new toy Mista! :thumb:

Like the vid! Your daughter looked like she got a good workout. But, she didn't look as happy about the Yoder as you.:heh:

She enjoyed they paper more than the smoker but I told her I would teah her to cook on it. That made her happier.

You know the line Neil...

GET HER DIRTY!!!!!
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yehaaaa!:becky::becky::becky::becky::becky:

Cheers!

Bill

Nice looking rig Neil. So what do you have planned for the first cook?

she be purty. umm both the smoker and daughter. sooo, feeling the need for poopers ?

Probably teach Morgan how to make chicken (so I don't have to do it!)

Nice lookin cooker and awful cute daughter. Is that smoker gonna be for business or pleasure?

I thought the competition model was supposed to have some orange, or did you request the all black and stainless?

She's a beauty.

Congrats on the new toy!

I thought the competition model was supposed to have some orange, or did you request the all black and stainless?

She's a beauty.

I requested the silver. Orange didn't go with any of my colors.

New smoker is a beaut. Congrats and enjoy. Morgan is getting big and really cute

Back