• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Leftover beer......wait, BEEF!

Blutch

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I'm looking for ideas of what to do with leftover chucks and brisket... beyond reheating and sammies or burnt ends. Thanks for your ideas! B

hhehehe. That should be Leftover Beef as the title.. talk about a freudian slip! :) Sorry about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
How bout some chili. It's awesome with brisket. Maybe some brisket and refried bean tacos with flower tortilla and some hot sauce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grilled cheese with brisket and extra BBQ sauce! Butter some toast, layer some cheese, then layer some brisket slices and pour some more sauce on top. Add some more cheese and another slice of buttered toast.

Well, i guess this counts as a "sammie" still good though!

Left over BEER!!!!! I've heard of refined, reassigned and even redirected beer. But never, in my days, has there been Left Over Beer! Oh how about burritos.......

I love putting leftover tri tip on pizza with some garlic sauteed mushrooms. I'd imagine any beef would go well! :thumb:

Whew......the title to this post had me really confused.

I've never even HEARD of leftover beer......:loco:

As far as the BEEF goes.....chili comes to mind. Or tacos. We did chopped brisket tacos some time back and the family really dug em.
Exactly what I was thinking!

you can make a good taco salad with leftover beef, pizza is always good, mix a little in your baked beans, make a Bar B Rito its real good with a little slaw in them mix the baked beans slaw pulled pork, beef drizzle with bbq sauce wrap it up and enjoy !

Beer is never better the next day, but sometimes just as good.

We often do Gnarley(think Barley) Soup. Leftover beef or pork soup with warm bread or biscuits, yum.

I often do two butts at a time just for this.

What is this thing called "leftover beer"?
huh.gif

Whew......the title to this post had me really confused.

I've never even HEARD of leftover beer......:loco:

As far as the BEEF goes.....chili comes to mind. Or tacos. We did chopped brisket tacos some time back and the family really dug em.

^^^^ Was thinking the same thing.

Lots of good suggestions! I made quesadillas with some leftover chuck roast and they were awesome. Good in an omelette too!

Left over beer, hmmmmmm. No really, left over brisket I have used to stuff my ABT'S. Chopped the brisked mix with cream cheese and stuff them peppers.

Thanks for all the suggestions! Keep them coming. Someone PM'd me how to change the title, so even though I'm having a blast reading these, I'm going to change it. My ego can't take what y'all think of me. :) B

Thanks for all the suggestions! Keep them coming. Someone PM'd me how to change the title, so even though I'm having a blast reading these, I'm going to change it. My ego can't take what y'all think of me. :) B

Ego saved! :caked:

You can do lots with left over beef. Think of mid week spaghetti and add some beef to the sauce. Think breakfast..........some over easy eggs on top of some of the beef.

I like some killer Carne Mexicana Burritos. Saute some chopped maters, garlic, onion, cilatro in a bit of oil. Add some salt and pepper to that. If you like heat.........add a BUNCH of chopped jalapenos. Toss in the meat to heat through. Warm up some corn or flour torts. From here there are many possibilites........for breakfast, add some scramby eggs. For dinner, may add some greens and mayo or sour cream dressing. You could add some bbq sauce. Endless options.

Back