• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Show your BBQ Area

All these are WONDERFUL....from the most simple to the huge party setups......I guess it all boils down to dudes really like being outside, putting a nice burn on food, hopefully for friends and family..........IMHO....pretty farking cool..!!!

Great thread...finally got around to reading all the way through it. All of you guys have some great BBQ spots!
Here's mine from a couple of years ago. The Performer gets preferential treatment and gets to stay in the screened in porch...and the drums get to come in when the weather gets nasty.

IMG_3919.jpg

Here's a pic from January this year when I did 400 lbs of pork butts over 2 weekends for a fundraiser for our church for the super bowl...
IMG_4867.jpg

Be it ever so humble...

A little brewin'-n- Q in' shot from last weekend.

b8e8c23d.jpg

I love every set up from the shopping cart to AMROCKS dream yard- as long as we find a place to light a fire- we're good! :wink:

I'm planning my grillzebo. It will be 8'x12' Thats about 8' tall with an "A" roof covered with corrugated roofing. It will be built on 4x4 posts. Should I use cement around the posts or just bury them?

Last edited:
Under construction. I should have plumbing and electrical wrapped up for the 4th. More to come as I slowly close it all the way in and add flip up concession style doors and two 8' long bars... and a bathroom... and a t.v.... and all my smoking gear. :clap2:

The view is BEAUTIFUL Lewis Smith Lake.

Last edited:
Rear and side walls are done, I should be painting tonight and moving Smokers in tomorrow. I'll try and post pics this weekend as I complete phase one and have the break in party. :thumb:

I got my smoker a new house! (and location) to help with the wind and rain here in Oregon.

2012-06-29_16-00-14_363.jpg

2012-06-29_16-01-55_769.jpg

Now my son has a sand box in my old spot. Shown below.

DSCN0781-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
DogSnow5.jpg

Woof Woof! Thank you.

Here they are in Butchart Gardens in Victoria BC Canada.

60.jpg

Back