Simply Marvelous BBQ

bluegrass smoke

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I just placed my first order for the sampler pack. I have used Plowboys before and loved it hope this is just as good.:razz:
thanks

I'll soon place an order and give some of thier rub a try as well.

I can tell you that the Simply Marvelous Cherry is AWESOME!! You'll love it!

i just got mine this week and was surprised at how big the bottles were. I really like the apple so far. Very unique!

Simply Marvelous is great! They carry my beloved Head Country sauces! Time to reload!

You will enjoy and will be back to get more. I love the cherry on everything, the pecan is really good on chicken, the season all is awesome, sweet seduction awesome on ribs. Still have to try the peppered cow (waiting for a brisket, but plan on trying on a steak). It is awesome stuff! Even better that the rubs is the service! Steph you rule!

Mike

Don't be surprised when it shows up at your door. Steph has cut a deal or done something to make the Postal Service actually move faster. You'll have it before you know it!!

I have most of the rubs. Been using the sweet and spicy along with blues hog sauce. Awesome combo.

Simply Marvelous will not disappoint... my favorites are Sweet and Spicy, Peppered Cow and I really like the seasonall

OK SO I GOT MY ORDER IN TODAY!!!!!! I got season all , sweet seduction, cherry rub, spicy apple rub, sweet&spicy rub, pecan rub, and peppered cow!!! So what is good on what?
thanks

Back