THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A light dessert

attachment.php

These came out fantastic. I used Plowboys Bovine Bold and although they look a little dry they were not and they were devoured very quickly. I just picked up 2 more racks and they will be cooked the same way, I can't wait.

Attachments

• SAM_0275.jpg
    SAM_0275.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 246
  • SAM_0279.jpg
    SAM_0279.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 247
Very tasty looking there Porky. Keep up the great work. I have a similar plate with Dads BBQ on it. Is that your purse? Oh I mean Man bag :heh::heh:

hmmmm You people are amazing 327 post in 124 days = 2.26 per day! Also 6,395 in 124 days comes to 51.57 views..... per day! I hope it has given everyone some inspiration. Keep up the great work. Thanks deguerre for reviving this.....

Love the chicken lollipops! :clap2: Great looking pron from the brethren.

Hopefully I will get my special project done tonight Mrs. Ash gonna be gone. Make sure I clean up the evidence before she gets home! Looks great Sir! Make sure you make those at the F/A II Bash.

Here's how those were made Ash:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Made the blueberry creamcheese (Softened and added a couple tbs of that blue berry jam you sent) fatty then smoked and sliced it after cooling, used the "complete" pancake mix - 1 cup, tbs turbinado sugar, 1 large egg and 1 1/2 cups of buttermilk then mixed, gradually adding a little more mix til I had the consistancy right - probably an additional tbs or so, rolled them in crushed corn flakes, let them sit and fried in the hot oil (350 or so) for just a minute each side. They cook quick so keep an eye on them.

This is a cook Guerry and I did before joing the brethren. Rub: black peppercorns, bay leaves, kosher salt ground in a spice grinder then added to a paste made of fresh rosemary, thyme, garlic and olive oil. Wow, that was one heck of a prime rib roast!

Attachments

• DSC01766.jpg
    DSC01766.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 233
  • DSC01765.jpg
    DSC01765.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 232
  • DSC01763.jpg
    DSC01763.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 235
  • DSC01762.jpg
    DSC01762.jpg