Lol

Maybe you should email the BOD and make this offer.

Will do. Do you know who the best point of contact is for this?

I contacted the entire board with the same offer. I received one reply that was supportive. I then swapped a few emails with another member who, in the end, basically told me KCBS has it handled. Thanks but no thanks.

Good luck.

I contacted the entire board with the same offer. I received one reply that was supportive. I then swapped a few emails with another member who, in the end, basically told me KCBS has it handled. Thanks but no thanks.

Good luck.

I will send out an email with my bona fides, offer to help, and let them take it from there. I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers. I just think something like this done correctly would add to our experience as cooks and help competition bbq grow. Change is hard for various reasons so I'm sure my results will be the same as yours.

My guess is you will get the same response. As another IT guy who is also a KCBS member, I agree this project should have taken 6 months, tops. I think it is a combination of lack of experience with IT projects on the boards part coupled with the consulting firm over selling it's capabilities. Maybe what it would take is a few members requesting to speak at the next board meeting to ask some questions about what is going on?

Back