***VOTE - "Soul Food" Throwdown"- VOTE ***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Soul Food Throwdown?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

K-JUN

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Oldyote
034_zps9ddca88f.jpg

SmokinJohn
pulledporkshoulderc.jpg

Hometruckin
902873_10201182951923013_958032958_o.jpg

Butt Rubb'n BBQ
attachment.php

oifmarine2003
attachment.php

caseydog
picture.php

I'm not so sure about this. I've never allowed myself to be tempted by another Brethren's Poll. I sort of feel like I'm cheating on Mr. Big by even looking.

I'm also not sure if I see an end date to this. Is this the never ending poll or just a really long poll.

Wait I see what you are doing - you think you can steal me away from Mr. Big with your really long poll.

shame shame

Hey Oldyote you are making me feel like this is a bad idea.
I am not trying to step on anyones toes. And there is nothing official about this poll. Do you think I should take it down? I am seriously having second thoughts about this.

I am not trying to step on anyones toes. And there is nothing official about this poll. Do you think I should take it down? I am seriously having second thoughts about this.

Oldyote is just being a whack-a-doodle. :loco:

You are new to Throwdowns. We mess with each other just a bit. Okay, we mess with each other a lot.

Thanks for building this poll. :clap2:

CD

Yep, just the usual throwdown environment. Don't think twice about it, K.

Wait a minute, I just read your signature. You aren't new, just your screen name. :doh:

CD :laugh:

Cool! Glad to help.
I am fairly new to the forum joined in February and haven't spent much time in the throwdown area. Glad to know it is relaxed here. I have been on other forums that are full of a$$hats.:tsk:

Sorry

I'm not accustomed to being taken seriously. I think you are safe.

All the entries look great. Congrats to everyone who made an entry. I had to go with Hometruckin.

Cool! Glad to help.
I am fairly new to the forum joined in February and haven't spent much time in the throwdown area. Glad to know it is relaxed here. I have been on other forums that are full of a$$hats.:tsk:
Unfortunately, there are a few of those places out there like that. However, this place is full of Whackadoodles!

Last edited:
No gravy on the Okra CD! Almost a deal breaker.

I love gravy on my okra. I like to actually mix my okra and mashed taters on the fork, and get a little of both in one bite. Yum! :biggrin1:

CD

I love everything I see here Great entrees Had to go with Hometruckin The greens got to me too

CD and Hometruckin were running neck and neck, but I love cornbread and country gravy.

They were all excellent entries though folks, and Oldyote, I'm going to have to try chicken and waffles.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back