New Pork Pullin Plowboys Banners

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Seems like we have 1-2 banner makers here. Can you send me a PM with a quote for making two banners for me?

Sponsors - 2'x4'
sponsors.jpg

Team Banner - 3'x6'
banner.jpg

Todd, I'm not sure who the banner makers are but if you go to http://www.wholesalebannerz.com/digitalprinting.htm you will see the 2x4 is $24 and the 3x6 is $54. I have ordered a banner, magnets, and vinyl stickers from these guys and they are greart. You can email Jessica at jessicaf@wholesalebannerz.com - she is great to work with.

I am sure there are many other great banner makers out there as well - this is just one of them.

Todd, I'm not sure who the banner makers are but if you go to http://www.wholesalebannerz.com/digitalprinting.htm you will see the 2x4 is $24 and the 3x6 is $54. I have ordered a banner, magnets, and vinyl stickers from these guys and they are greart. You can email Jessica at jessicaf@wholesalebannerz.com - she is great to work with.

I am sure there are many other great banner makers out there as well - this is just one of them.

Just spoke to Aaron. New banners will be here Friday in time for my the BBQ Expo I'm doing for my church this weekend. SWEET!!!

2x4 and 3x6 cost me $78 + $45 in overnight shipping. Could have saved $36 if I would have done this a week ago. :mad: Ground shipping is only $9.

I just order 2 banners from them also. I worked with Jessice and she was great to deal with. Mine should be here by next Friday.

That still sounds pretty cheap.

I've seen the meathead banner and stickers, and the quality is good. Quality Vinyl, Grommetted, accurate colors. Great pricing.

I thought we had a couple folks on the forum that were banner guys too - did you ever hear from either of them Todd? I'm going to have to search a little and send some PM's

I'd rather give my $$ to a brother if its all the same - if there isn't one on par with these, then I'd give my vote to Jessica @ Wholesale:wink:

I've seen the meathead banner and stickers, and the quality is good. Quality Vinyl, Grommetted, accurate colors. Great pricing.

I thought we had a couple folks on the forum that were banner guys too - did you ever hear from either of them Todd? I'm going to have to search a little and send some PM's

I'd rather give my $$ to a brother if its all the same - if there isn't one on par with these, then I'd give my vote to Jessica @ Wholesale:wink:

Phil just PM'd me that Roo-B-Q'n is doing the Brethren banners. If he PM's me, I'm going to cancel my other order and go with him.

Todd

Phil just PM'd me that Roo-B-Q'n is doing the Brethren banners. If he PM's me, I'm going to cancel my other order and go with him.

Todd

I was wondering... The Brethren Banner instruction page talked about Guerilla - but I noticed he mentioned Tom in a later post. I'm holding off on ordering anything til I get the scoop. I'll have a team, sponsor, and Brethren banner to get on order... Thanks for the update.

I like the idea of keeping it all in the family when possible.

I like the idea of keeping it all in the family when possible.

That's how I see it. I'd rather my dollar go to help a brother than someone else. Speaking of.... I'll have a sauce order shortly!!! :twisted:

Back