Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Que for the Troops - Levittown PA

Bad Ass is in. Checked sent a couple of days ago.

Richmond County Pit Bros are in. This will be our second competition ever.

Burnt Side Down will be there.

Homemade 50 gallon drum off set, UDS

butthead bbq is in. will be their Friday afternoon

Jacked up bbq will be arriving thursday night to set up for vending. Fun event!

Anybody know if well be set up on concrete or on grass? Reason why I'm asking is because the cicadas should be arriving around the time of the event.

It all depends on how much rain falls the week before.

Up In Smoke will be there.. This is my first time doing this event, I did sign up for dessert catagory, anybody know what the rules are for this particular event as far as desserts are concerned? I heard it is up to the event coodinator (Tom) But havent seens anything.. any ideas? Look forward to meeting you all, I am from the area so if you guys need any local assistance I can help, Restaraunt Depot is about 10 min away, if anybody needs supplies from there ,I can help out if ya want!!!

Psychedelic Smoke is in for this one. Heard many good things, and lookin forward to it!

Just hoping the judges who didnt like our chicken last weekend in Green Lane, have other plans for that weekend! ;). Just kidding....well, not really.

Up In Smoke will be there.. This is my first time doing this event, I did sign up for dessert catagory, anybody know what the rules are for this particular event as far as desserts are concerned? I heard it is up to the event coodinator (Tom) But havent seens anything.. any ideas? Look forward to meeting you all, I am from the area so if you guys need any local assistance I can help, Restaraunt Depot is about 10 min away, if anybody needs supplies from there ,I can help out if ya want!!!
closest depot is in pennsauken, that's 30 min drive

Any info on Anything But and Dessert as far as turn ins. Do they have to be submitted in the 9x9 boxes or not?

Heard from Tom. Anything But and Dessert can be turned in on anything within reason. Must be cooked onsite.

47 teams confirmed per the Que for the Troops website. See you Friday. Matt

Back