Eight beautiful Prime Rib-Eyes

Ross in Ventura

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score

This dinner was a special occasion my brother Cal and his wife Carol are taking three week vacation to the Western National Parks. My sister Nell and her husband Chuck are going to there Camp in upstate New York

Our Cockapoo Sadie on the left, my brothers 2 Cavalier King Charles the brown and white is Lucy and the black and white with a little brown is Desi
They all get along Quite well with each other. Jackie is going for a long walk Sundaywith then so they can bond more together

Six Rib-eyes rubbed with Southern Flavor that I have been using off and on for 20 years

On the Grill for five min. then turned and added Blue Cheese

Served with Baked Potato with butter sour cream and chives and and added tomato Balsamic Vinegar to the steaks and a Caesar salad that Jackie made and also Banana pudding for dessert

Thanks for looking
Ross

Looks awesome! I've never heard of that seasoning or, really, seen one like that. Is it peppery or are their a lot of dry herbs in there?

Ross your cooks are always amazing I have never seen chopped up tomatoes on steaks before I like the idea of putting blue cheese on during the cook I bet the dogs were hopping for an accidental drop

Wow, they look great! We are christening the new 26.75 OTG tonight with 3 of the same with sweet potatoes, salad & mushrooms tonight - getting to be our routine Sunday dinner.

My gad there is no steak like a prime ribeye! What time are we eating am I too late?! Looks AMAZING!

Back