Dang! Waited too long!

Q-Dat

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Well this sucks. We were going to enter three comps in our area all within a month of each other, but apparently the Hammond La contest filled all 50 spots by the second week of January. Guess I'll have to get in right away for next year!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm tryin to talk my podnuh into it. I really want to do more than two contests.

Well, if you can't get to Mobile, you can always try a contest that weekend in Gonzales, LA (a suburb of Baton Rouge) - or one in Marksville, LA or Alexandria, LA the weekend after that. You might look at http://www.labbq.org for more upcoming contests in LA - and there's one the last weekend of February in D'Iberville, MS you might want to get some practice in at...

Lynn.

Well this sucks. We were going to enter three comps in our area all within a month of each other, but apparently the Hammond La contest filled all 50 spots by the second week of January. Guess I'll have to get in right away for next year!

We won the entry for Covington, LA at the KCBS Banquet. The competition is April 15. If you are interested we will sell it to you for half price of the normal entry cost.

Back