• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***SPECIAL*** Discussion Thread -> "Farking Double Cheeseburger" Throwdown (Entries and Quality ON TOPIC *CLEAN* Discussion Only)

This splitting hairs, lawyer rulings crap hoping to DQ people is getting out of hand. I hardly believe that looking to hand out dilly bars was the intent for these competitions, but it surely has become a focus for many.

This splitting hairs, lawyer rulings crap hoping to DQ people is getting out of hand. I hardly believe that looking to hand out dilly bars was the intent for these competitions, but it surely has become a focus for many.

:confused:

Lawyers? No one is looking to hand out DQs. We're actually trying to avoid them but not allowing random internet definitions to over-rule decision previously made for this TD.

Monster brisket double cheese burger

Please except this as my entry to the "Farking Double Cheeseburger" Throwdown.

IMG_0065_zpsdaf6a3cf.jpg

Cook thread can be found here. http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2831167#post2831167

Thanks for looking!!

Ray, needs a little more cheese............and red onion! Fark! Butter toasted white bread? I'd hit that till I passed out till me arteries hardened!

Bob

Ray, needs a little more cheese............and red onion! Fark! Butter toasted white bread? I'd hit that till I passed out till me arteries hardened!

Bob

I almost did trying to eat that beast.
Luckily, I have two young boys that helped me finish it off. :laugh:

Bob

Actually, I believe that maybe two grilled cheese sandwich buns! That's just to the Next Level! :clap2:

Last edited:
Silverfinger....just so ya know. I've been informed by the boss that I must get permission from her if I intend to vote for anything other than your AWESOME looking burger.

Very well done sir!:thumb:

Smoke Dawg, thanks for the thorough build thread! Although it did put the urge to get THAT grinder right back into my head. LOL!

Last edited:
The Flaming Double Blue Cheese Burger

Please accept our humble entry......(drum roll please)..........ladies and gentlemen, the Flaming, Double, Blue Cheese Burger!

This puppy is packed with two quarter pound (plus) 80/20 beef patties mixed with onion, serrano peppers, jalapeño peppers and A-1 steak sauce, seasoned and grilled to perfection. Topped with Claussen Kosher Dill pickle, lettuce, tomato, grilled onion, blue cheese, grilled pepper bacon, and mustard on a grilled bun.

This is my official entry...

Full cook details are here...

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=183451

Farking Double Secret Farking Double Cheese Farking Double Bacon Farking Double Burger Fark!

80/20 ground chuck, Big Poppa Smokers Double Secret Steak Seasoning, Applewood Smoked Bacon (x2), Co-Jack cheese, Smoked Provolone cheese, fried egg, lettuce, tomato, onion and guacamole on a grilled onion bun.

We served with with Captain Ron's Home Made Apple Slaw.

13049197184_60726c4408_b.jpg

Use this picture ^^^^ as my entry picture, please, Ronelle :-D

13049197874_5a0e8f1fb2_b.jpg

13048868165_9dc912fdaf_b.jpg

13048870975_14356a7ee0_b.jpg

13049020673_ea3197f012_b.jpg

Back