• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.
Where can I get a camera like this? Any camera with a nacho AND a broccoli setting has to be amazing! :thumb:

I did notice however, it does not have an eggplant setting so that could be a deal breaker for certain individuals. :rolleyes:

For the eggplant setting you need to buy the one that is made specifically for meat. I bet if you just pick the bacon setting you would be golden.

Last edited:
I thought you would DQ it because it was nacho meatball and you shouldn't submit something that wasn't yours.* :megaconfused:

* (unless you're Guerry of course)

Next time I win, I'm calling a "Steal someone else's Entry TD".

It is just a simple scale that goes from 1 to 11. The camera evaluates how poor your photo is and then makes a suggestion much like autofocus. Then you can adjust that level to your liking.

1. Cheese
2. Bacon
3. Beverage
4. Excessive Juice
5. More Cheese
6. More Bacon and More Cheese
7. Foil
8. Broccoli
9. Fork
10. Child
11. Nacho

I believe there are advanced settings that allow you to use crutches in combination with each other but I have not gotten that far yet.

What? No asparagus setting? How much did you pay for that POS anyway?

I think broccoli is really just aspiring to be asparagus anyway. Use the broccoli setting and see what happens.

Mmmm, meat balls.

IMG_0456.jpg

I'm liking those MeatBalls!!!

Here's some MeatBalls I did @Christmas....
Yessir, ain't nothing quite like home made MeatBalls!!!!

Shoulder_Beefcake_8.jpg

I think broccoli is really just aspiring to be asparagus anyway. Use the broccoli setting and see what happens.

I think that is one of the advanced settings. Possibly combining broccoli and a small child yeilds asparagus? Maybe broccoli with a fork and foil? I need to RTFM!

I'm liking those MeatBalls!!!

Here's some MeatBalls I did @Christmas....
Yessir, ain't nothing quite like home made MeatBalls!!!!

Shoulder_Beefcake_8.jpg

It appears your meatballs are stuffed. Bone-in meatballs do not qualify as MEATBALLS.

Already have my menu set up for this one. I'm coming out swinging for the new year.

Does a meatball have to be made with ground meat? Could it be some kind of not-ground meat, or ground something-other-than-meat? No bone-in, I saw that, but, what if I want to stick something other than my bone into the meat?

Does a meatball have to be made with ground meat? Could it be some kind of not-ground meat, or ground something-other-than-meat? No bone-in, I saw that, but, what if I want to stick something other than my bone into the meat?

We have already had an eggplant "meat" ball ruled as an acceptable substitute.

I think if it is a ball like contraption with some sort of "meat" involved you should ok, but in the spirit of the "No Special Rules Act of 2012" - your proposed entry and it's applicability to the topic is up the the voters.

Good smoking luck! :becky:

Well I would say you should do whatever not ground meat or ground something-other-than-meat no bone-in ball that you want. Who knows the voters might really like your not ground meat or ground something-other-than-meat no bone-in ball(s).

Last edited:
Because nobody listens to our warning, and only the unsafe dog sacrificed has roasted the cheese hot corn piece, hopsing my snake god souz chef did the meatball this entry. I may say is you better is very good happy these roasts the cheese hot corn piece meatball.
d159f074_RMO.jpg

Errr....uhhh...those ARE some meaty balls you have there.

You may, and I emphasize "may" have had a slight issue in interpretation .

Because nobody listens to our warning, and only the unsafe dog sacrificed has roasted the cheese hot corn piece, hopsing my snake god souz chef did the meatball this entry. I may say is you better is very good happy these roasts the cheese hot corn piece meatball.
d159f074_RMO.jpg

Good try...but I see no evidence of the hot roasted cheese corn piece in this picture. Unless of course, I'm reading your Engrish incorrectly....:rolleyes:

Good try...but I see no evidence of the hot roasted cheese corn piece in this picture. Unless of course, I'm reading your Engrish incorrectly....:rolleyes:

Incorrectly my Engrish you read... "only the unsafe dog sacrificed has roasted the cheese hot corn piece. I may say is you better is very good happy these roasts the cheese hot corn piece meatball."

Incorrectly my Engrish you read... "only the unsafe dog sacrificed has roasted the cheese hot corn piece. I may say is you better is very good happy these roasts the cheese hot corn piece meatball."

I've never been terribry good at Engrish. So happy you crarify for me. :thumb:

Back