Ugly Drum Smoker Photo Gallery

Awesome looking drums. Anyone know where I can buy a drum that only held food grade products? Thanks

Awesome looking drums. Anyone know where I can buy a drum that only held food grade products? Thanks

I did a google search and found a supplier in my area that had new unpainted and unlined drums for sale. You can also look on Craigslist, you don't have to use a food grade drum, drums are use to ship and store all sorts of stuff, but stay away from anything that had chemicals or petroleum products in them.

I did a google search and found a supplier in my area that had new unpainted and unlined drums for sale. You can also look on Craigslist, you don't have to use a food grade drum, drums are use to ship and store all sorts of stuff, but stay away from anything that had chemicals or petroleum products in them.

Thanks for the reply. Will keep my eyes peeled for anything that didn't have chemicals or petroleum.

Here's mine so far. thanks to all in the UDS threads. It held steady @ 300 for 8hrs yesterday during seasoning. Only one pic...

Love that. I had 2 Boston terriers.... Females though.

Currently residing on blocks. Handle and hook to make it easier to play with.

IMG_20140726_180912_006_zpsuzcp0kzo.jpg

About to mount on old frame from grill to give it wheels and side tables.
IMG_20140727_133707_477_zpsyejsyqcy.jpg

Don't need one, can't afford all the giddy-gappers that go on it, no good storage place for one,................Bet I'll build one anyway..someday, they just look neat.....:decision:

Finished my UDS today after 2 years. Yes, I know what you're thinking. 2 years!!!! Well let me explain 2 years ago when I started we were expecting twins. Since then it has been a very slow project. Anyways here is the final product. Roll Tide!!!!!!

10922564_10205538761811331_3840819333035646894_n.jpg

Back