• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

American Royal Q&A

Wrist Bands

I have a question on the wrist bands that were sent w/ the confirmation packet. Are they good for the whole weekend or only good for 1 day. I was going to give some to friends but wasnt for sure if they could get in both days with them or just 1. Also do the actual team members need wrist bands?

I have a question on the wrist bands that were sent w/ the confirmation packet. Are they good for the whole weekend or only good for 1 day. I was going to give some to friends but wasnt for sure if they could get in both days with them or just 1. Also do the actual team members need wrist bands?

Both days. It's a good idea to have one on (team member-wise) just in case.

Caravan to Okie Joes BBQ/KC BBQ Store Thursday 12:15

If anyones interested the caravan will be leaving around 12:15ish to have lunch at the Olathe Oklahoma Joe's BBQ and shopping at the Kansas City BBQ Store. We'll leave from my space, which I believe is 761...

Safe travels!

Steph

The past two years they have been at 379 on the map. Follow the Central Hall south out the doors.

Trailer dropped .. several already parked and gone ....
"things are gonna start happnin now!"

Last edited:
Anyone have the address for the kc bbq store? May try to swing by this morning
If anyones interested the caravan will be leaving around 12:15ish to have lunch at the Olathe Oklahoma Joe's BBQ and shopping at the Kansas City BBQ Store. We'll leave from my space, which I believe is 761...

Safe travels!

Steph

Some of us are gonna caravan out, have lunch at Okie Joes and then shop at The KC BBQ Store if you'd like to join us at 12:15....if not....

11946 S. Strang Line Road
Olathe, KS

11946 Strang Line Rd., Olathe Ks.

BTW, I told the guy at the desk I never heard of you when he called to confirm you were authorized to check in:p:twisted:

Can you get your scoring break down somehow? This year I competed for the first time and it happened to be at the royal. We had no idea what we were doing and wish I would of read the rules a few more times :(

Can you get your scoring break down somehow? This year I competed for the first time and it happened to be at the royal. We had no idea what we were doing and wish I would of read the rules a few more times :(

Edit: I misunderstood your question. You should be getting your raw scores mailed to you.

Time to bump this again. There's some good info for those that have never been to the Royal. July 15th is the deadline for returning teams to get their app in and retain their spot.

I received my confirmation e-mail from the Royal May 1. It's our first year, so I don't know our space assignment yet, but we are cooking the Invitational and the Open. Can't wait!

mine is in for the open. First time. When will they let us know if we got the area or spot we asked for? keith

Trying to figure out my wrist bands for friends. Do I need one for myself to get in to set up? If not do I need to be wearing one if I never leave the grounds? keith

Back