THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks to you all. I posted the pic almost on a lark. I'm really glad that y'all don't think that I'm some sort of overly sentimental loon. ;-)

John

I think this is my first actual post and let me say that is what stirs at my heart for autumn, BBQ/grilling, and the outdoors. Simple and transcendent photo. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks to you all. I posted the pic almost on a lark. I'm really glad that y'all don't think that I'm some sort of overly sentimental loon. ;-)

John

John, I think we all get a bit sentimental about our Q from time to time; it's a passion, the sentiment comes naturally. And that moment you had was absolutely poetic. Beautiful pic; has me looking forward to the late fall BBQ I'm hosting next weekend. Thanks so much for sharing!

Back