Got some new Langs for that a$$$

juslearning

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Bk went down to Nahunta Ga to pick up a couple of Langs today!!! He picked up a Lang36 and a Lang48. They are being seasoned as I type this and we will be ready for Banjobque this weekend. We are very excited about these new smokers and can't wait to get there and fire these bad boys up and make some award winning Q!!!!!!!

I believe that there are 60 teams competeing, including a couple of big names. There are a few brethren that are going to be there as well and look forward to seeing those guys.

I have a Lang 48 Patio and a Lang 36. These are what I compete on, Ben makes some great cookers. We will be heading out to Augusta tomorrow so look for the Munchee's team and if you have Lang questios come on by.

Love my 48, and had a lot of fun in N Augusta last year.
Good luck!

no more drums and nano qs.i am looking forward to the weekend and seeing a lot of old friends.plan on getting there early thursday may even practice cook today and tommorow.we are in spot 53 and i will be sure to check you out munchies.i got more parsley and presentation questions than anything.i hope my pit biotch mister sparky dont pass out gonna try and cut him off at ten.he can only bring me cold ones after that point.yeah i said it sparky pit biotch.i have read a few negative comments about some of the workmanship on lang grills after a visit there yesterday and a real close look at the pits i would have to say he has a great shop manufcturing system and they are of very high quality.the 36 is even black stainless wow.

sorry i need to read that post on how to do pics.point me in the right direction and you may be sick of seeing our stuff.on facebook bradkay2003@yahoo.com brad kay plenty of pics there

250729_230388333642650_100000144564582
test

test pics

Attachments

• lang.jpg
    lang.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 102
  • lang2.jpg
    lang2.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 102
  • dsc00114_tn.jpg
    dsc00114_tn.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 102
thats a great pick of a factory in operation! I just like the name Lang -

Got some chicken goin on that new lang36 boys!!!! A little test run before the event. The time is upon us and I hope everyone at Banjobque has a great time and the rain moves out of here. Good luck to all competeing.

We just used both of our Lang 84's at a large cook in our area here. They are the best. Very nice BK.

Back