Time Warner Cable BBQ & Blues

My wife and I will be there judging. Hope to me you there on Saturday. Last year I was lucky enough to judge Melissa Cookston (Yazoo Delta Q) and hopefully there will be the same quality teams there again this year.

My wife and I will be there judging. Hope to me you there on Saturday. Last year I was lucky enough to judge Melissa Cookston (Yazoo Delta Q) and hopefully there will be the same quality teams there again this year.

It's sorta odd how I found out about this comp... I was looking at Myron Mixon's website and looked at his comp schedule. He was on the schedule for this comp, but when I looked at the comp's website, I did not see him listed as a competitor...

It's sorta odd how I found out about this comp... I was looking at Myron Mixon's website and looked at his comp schedule. He was on the schedule for this comp, but when I looked at the comp's website, I did not see him listed as a competitor...

JOS was here last year but Myron wasnt. He had his crew doing this contest. I wouldn't expect anything different this year if they are cooking. He's a busy guy these days!

We're In

Stop by and visit our site-"Chillin' the Most BBQ Party Team" from Raleigh.
We're back for our 6th time-always a good competition!

Lucky Bucks BBQ team will be competing for our 1st time. I've lost half my crew so if anyone wants to pitch in and help I sure could use the help. Stop by and have a cold one with us.

I'll be there... "The Men Who Stare at Pigs" in the Backyard Grillers division. This will be our second year and had a great time last year.

Back