THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Wife just declared every Monday through the end of the year as Veggie Mondays. I know it's only three meals out of 21. I knew something was wrong when instead of regular strong coffee this morning, she handed me Celestial Seasonings decaf no sugar Chai Tea. I've got a 11# packer ready to go, and Tuesday starts at midnight.

Last edited:
Wife just declared every Monday through the end of the year as Veggie Mondays. I know it's only three meals out of 21. I knew something was wrong when instead of regular strong coffee this morning, she handed me Celestial Seasonings decaf no sugar Chai Tea. I've got a 11# packer ready to go, and Tuesday starts at midnight.
It sounds to me like she wants to keep you around for a while longer. Must be love.