Moose's *OFFICIAL* Temple of the Hallowed BBQ Brethren Throwdown Certificate - Please Enter With Reverence and Awe

Due to Moose's outstanding computer skills, he has sent me this shinny new BBQ Brethren TD certificate! Thanks to Moose and all the Brethren.

2dmcuuc.jpg

I'm really liking that font I used for your name - I think it's a keeper for sure. :thumb:

Speaking of which, your CC got declined! :mmph:

I'm really liking that font I used for your name - I think it's a keeper for sure. :thumb:

Speaking of which, your CC got declined! :mmph:

I really like it too. So that's what all those collection agency calls have been about! :doh:

It would appear that folks are often choosing the older version of the certificate over the newer one.

Therefore, for obvious reasons, I have upgraded the status of the old certificate to the same as the new one:

The ultra rare, cool, ever evolving, always different and thus highly collectible Official BBQ Brethren Throwdown Certificate, in BOTH versions!

Also, as per my original post:

"The certificates also look especially great when you pose family members, celebrities, and even pets next to them. :thumb:"

So let's see some pics of your certs posed with family members, pets, and celebrities!

That was fast - good work! :clap2:

Family members and pets next, please.

:mrgreen:

PET'S INITIAL REACTION SHOTS

Pinky when I showed her my certificate from a few years ago...

Pinky when Redhot showed her HER'S...

:tsk::tsk::tsk:

Back