BBQ Brethren *OFFICIAL* IMBAS MOINK Ball Certificates now available!

Peeps, I was about to post when I saw yours, above.

Ladies and gentlemen, Brethren and Sistren, Boys and girls,

As the IMBAS Sergeant of Arms, let me take one more opportunity to say this: the proper spelling requires capitalization of all letters in the word, "MOINK." MOINK balls, or MOINK Balls are both acceptable. Heck even MOINK BALLS would be okay.

Show proper love and respect for the yummy goodness that is MOINK.

Failure to do so may result in fines and public embarrassment.

Thank you for your attention. Please, carry on.

Oh my, look at all these worthy, delicious looking MOINK Balls!:hungry:

I'll get some certs out soon, I promise.:thumb:

Here is my first attempt at MOINK Balls, hopefully they worthy of the Brethren.

Cooked on my Scheer Vaquero Rotisserie, they turned out great!

8de04765993ef2b1189a20e6a61e650a.jpg

Sweet Potatoes and Asparagus
e4e8c718a5018625f38b4f3e78563188.jpg

Ready for the plate
437a3f0a3d0eecf0670e6e323505e274.jpg

3e1d9e2e2d941cfb79838123904f67e0.jpg

Someone reminded me that I never got these last certificates out. I'm working on them now. They will be up soon.:thumb:

Are there MOINK police somewhere? I saw some serious farking violations this weekend at Santa Anita Park. I was at one stand where I ordered brisket, and as they went back to get it one of the cooks came and dumped some kinda chit they were representing as MOINKs in the warmer and I'm not kidding when I say I just about ran away at the sight of them. Of course my morbid curiosity took hold and I ate some brisket that did not rock.

And the MOINKs - I'm pretty sure they're not supposed to be almost raw on one side and burnt on the other. I should've sicked Chambers (IMBAS Sgt. At Arms) on those farkers.

Moink's for the Masters!!!
ALL beef meatballs and Costco bacon with a Pig on Beale Rub I picked up in Memphis!!
thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 92
Moink's for the Masters!!!
ALL beef meatballs and Costco bacon with a Pig on Beale Rub I picked up in Memphis!!
thanks

Have you read through the thread at all? As the IMBAS Sgt. at Arms it is my duty to inform you that you have violated spelling protocol and the Treaty of Kansas City. The delicacy that you made are called, "MOINK balls." It is imperative that you CAPITALIZE the word MOINK. Faliure to do so may cause fines, time in the penalty box, or both.

However, since the violation occurred on Palm Sunday, you are forgiven. Carry on and use lowercase no more! :becky:

Do these older pics qualify?

Attachments

• moinks & a sword a.jpg
    moinks & a sword a.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 81
  • moinks & a sword c.jpg
    moinks & a sword c.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 81
Have you read through the thread at all? As the IMBAS Sgt. at Arms it is my duty to inform you that you have violated spelling protocol and the Treaty of Kansas City. The delicacy that you made are called, "MOINK balls." It is imperative that you CAPITALIZE the word MOINK. Faliure to do so may cause fines, time in the penalty box, or both.

However, since the violation occurred on Palm Sunday, you are forgiven. Carry on and use lowercase no more! :becky:
With the Masters on I get a little crazy!!! My apologizes to all!!
Happy Easter
MOINK Balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-D:-D:-D

Back