• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

What's your best craigslist score

Weber Ranch Kettle for $375. I love it!

11%2B-%2B1

3 webers for $200

got these for $200 off cl - 18.5"wsm, 22" kettle and the smaller weber kettle

Photo127.jpg

Never used Weber Summit natural gas grill in stainless steel. Included cover, side burner. Cleaned it up and fired up immediately. Still think this is one of the best scores ever.

Attachments

• attachment-1.jpg
    attachment-1.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 239
  • attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 239
18.5 inch OTS, like new, with Weber chimney starter, 20 bucks.

Still looking for the holy grail of CL buys. Not sure what it is, but I'll know it when I see it.

CD

I mean this in the nicest way. You Suck! I think you beat me to this. Did you pick it up at 8:30 last night? It was mine if you didn't show up. :mad2:

That was me. I called like 5 minutes after she posted it and offered $100 if she held it. I got there and it was missing the door. So I got it $80

A couple months ago I got an '02 18.5" WSM for $75 that had only been used twice. It came with a small bag of Lazzari Mesquite Lump & a large bag of mesquite chunks. I don't use mesquite chunks very often, but that Lazzari lump sure was great for carne asada on the OTG.

I'd have to say getting my Rancher for $40.00 was my best deal....
Before rebuild
attachment.php

After rebuild
attachment.php

The WSM (for a $100.00) a close 2nd :-D
attachment.php

Just got home with a 22 1/2 inch Weber OTS for $10! I have one already, but couldn't pass it up, it's in great shape, the grates are perfect and there is no rust on it at all. I will try and take pics later.

Wow, serious deals here!

Im not sure I want to be helping my local competition (lol) But *yall* should get craigspro if you have a smart phone and put ALL the keywords you search for as searched and then you are automatically notified when the post hits.

Ive bought a WSM for $20 and grabbed two FREE kettles this way. :thumb:

Also you can utilize this website: http://www.allofcraigs.com/

OTG for $40, no picture.

Simpsons SJ -$10 (dude didn't even have change for a $20 so I had to drive to gas station.....jeez)
5491930258_c4480b3cb5_z.jpg

This for $15 and a beer at Hooters....(Hooters was the meet place so I bought him a beer)
NIB SJ Gold.
5585903222_0fe8c99326_z.jpg

Fairly decent score: Weber Performer Redhead for $75. It's the older model with the stainless steel shelf. I'll post pics after pickup.

OTG for $40, no picture.

Simpsons SJ -$10 (dude didn't even have change for a $20 so I had to drive to gas station.....jeez)
5491930258_c4480b3cb5_z.jpg

There was this dummy here in Vegas who was trying to sell an "extremely rare Simpsons Weber" for $300 firm. :shock: Who knows if he ever sold it, or just gave up after months of posting it every other day.

Back