Stuffed Pork Loin with Pron

Desert Dweller

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Mesa, AZ Not exactly hell, but the zip code is ve
Larry did such a great job with his Sausage Stuffed Loin that I had to give it a try. I did not take pics of the process because it just would have duplicated his. I started with a full loin, cut in three pieces. In two of the sections I stuffed it with Hot Italian Sausage, in the third I stuffed Mild Italian Sausage for the fairer of this family. Then I coated them with a mustard slather, rubbed with John Henry's Apple Chipotle Rub, smoked for 3 hours + or - over a mix of Pecan and Cherry till it hit 155 internal. Then bagged with 2 TBS Apple Juice, foiled, toweled and coolered for about an hour.

The result was tasty, moist and tender. I had been to a local (AZ) competition yesterday and had run into D Dog and his crew. I bought a bottle of his Cranberry Chipotle Table sauce with this meal in mind, and it complimented it well.

Larry, thanks for the pron last week! Great Meal...

Attachments

• stuffed sausage 003.jpg
    stuffed sausage 003.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 137
  • stuffed sausage 005.jpg
    stuffed sausage 005.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 137
Now that is what I call Pron.... is tha amc and cheese or rice and cheese on the side? I'd hit that in a sec. How about the recipe?

Looks good! Is your family wondering yet why you take pictures of food? Mine now wait to dig in and ask if I took the Pictures yet.:redface:

What's up with the Diet Pepsi?:shock:

The rice dish is from a box, Zatarrain's Brocolli Cheddar Rice.

No Terry, the family doesn't ask, they know. The wife asked if I wanted the camera as I was cutting that bad boy up...

The Diet Pepsi is my wild streak.:icon_devil Usually it's Milk. The only people that said come back soon when I drank alcohol were the police:evil:, so I gave that up a while back!

Back