Confirmed Payment $12.95 flat rate box of VERMONT SUGAR MAPLE

HeSmellsLikeSmoke

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Fist-sized chunks of Vermont Sugar Maple -- the hard maple that you want for smoking. No bark just like I like it.

Shipping included in $15 starting bid.

I've got them cheaper.

It has been over three days since Thirdeye's generous bid. As far as I am concerned, he is the winner so I declare this item closed.

I don't know how the end game happens as far as payment and such, but as soon as I have the go ahead I will pop it in the mail.

It has been over three days since Thirdeye's generous bid. As far as I am concerned, he is the winner so I declare this item closed.

I don't know how the end game happens as far as payment and such, but as soon as I have the go ahead I will pop it in the mail.

My payment conformation number is: 03K6164294133700T
PM with my address is on the way.

Wayne I've been trying to send you a pm but your maibox is full. My wife just had a baby and we have been at the hospital since thursday. We are home now, pm me or give me a shout when you get a chance 714-642-3829.

Wayne I've been trying to send you a pm but your maibox is full. My wife just had a baby and we have been at the hospital since thursday. We are home now, pm me or give me a shout when you get a chance 714-642-3829.

Thanks for the reminder. I did some housekeeping.

Back