View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 09:32 PM   #26
Gator Pit
Got rid of the matchlight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubby384 View Post
Hello fellow smokers. I consider myself a newbie to this forum, but been smoking things for the last 20 years. I know there are many reputable pit builders out there, but I decided on purchasing a pit made by Gator pit. I've emailed twice and called the shop and both times the receptionist took down my name and number and said her boss will call back. Needless to say no return call from them. Is that the normal way that company does business? I do understand my backyard pit I was going to order is small potatoes to them, but at least have the consideration of either email or call me to say so. Anyways, thanks for letting me vent and this is the best forum yet.
Hopefully, we spoke today, as I returned over 50 messages and voice mails, not including emails. Yes, since I personally handle all custom inquiries, it may take sometime for me to return your call or email. General inquiries can be answered, easily, by my Assistant, Angie. My job responsibilities can easily take me out of the office for hours and days with travel out of town or out of the state. With that said, hopefully, we spoke today.

One another note, Lone Star Chris Goodlander, has never worked for Gator Pit. I do not know him, nor don't think I have ever meet him. I address this, because I have read and have heard this before. So, I do not know where this misinformation is coming from and want to advise, that is not the truth or fact.

If we did not speak today, I will be in my office tomorrow morning and then leaving at 2PM to meet an Orthopedic on the elbow I broke yesterday at the shop. Which pretty much sucks. Ritch
Gator Pit is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->