GAB - Kansas City this weekend (Merged)

I have been waiting for mine, did you get your packet in the mail or did they e-mail it too you?

We requested lot 9 but got lot 5. We are in 553 - DIRECTLY across from Team Q (Unless they change the map (which I heard is in the works). Oh, and Early Bird BBQ is right next to Team Q - they will have their Margarita Machine there as well!!

Looks like the forecast will be mostly cloudy the whole contest!!:twisted: :twisted:

616 for Doorbusters

Card reads "Of course, the map is being reconfigured and will be on the website soon".

Been at this contest since it started and got my 3rd choice! Kinda like Wayne! Maybe I goofed tellin' Tracy I wanted to be by the Brethren Teams!

552 here. We also requested out in the 600's and got in the middle of the mess o' people instead.

spice-luck

good luck all, be sure to wear your lucky spicewine shirts................. they work!!!!!!

588 for us, can someone explain the 30A adapter to me (without making too much fun)? I am a non electrical guy who needs electricity.

DEAN, OMG!! You farkin idiot!!!!!

Just kidding, I am the son of a master electrician, I was journeyman when I was 17. I too had the same question. After talking to the MASTER, We assume it is for the RV hookups! I will have more later.

A 30 amp plug-in is not the same shape as a 120. It uses three wide flat prongs. The usually 120/15amp won't fit in it. So...for a few bucks, stop at the rv or marine store and buy a 30 amp adapter. it converts the standard 120/15amp to a 30 amp plug.

I have an RV. Scott

and to get fancy, buy the one with the 90 degree bend in it so the cover of the power unit will close correctly. Scott

MH600577.jpg

588 for us, can someone explain the 30A adapter to me (without making too much fun)? I am a non electrical guy who needs electricity.

I got one you can borrow. We'll be hooking straight to the 30A. :p

You'll be two doors down from us. Cool!!! At least someone we know in the neighborhood.

Back