BAD BOB'S BBQ Oceanside NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jorma420

hello all my name is michael.i just joined the BBQ brethren and i must say what a great site.i cant stop surfing.anyway, im the owner of bad bob's BBQ in oceanside NY. we are planing to open sometime in march. i look forward to talking and meeting with all of you. have a great day.
michael

Welcome aboard, Michael! Keep us posted as to your opening.

I am sure we will get a Brethren outing together to come and meet you and sample your 'Q!

Here's an idea (feedback from Brethren requested): how about a pre-opening tasting/testing event for the Brethren? I know I would be glad to!

We are also honest and open with our feedback and suggestions for amateurs, pros and restauranteurs.

Good luck!

Welocme Bob, your real close to me Are you the one with the bologna?

Welcome to the neighborhood. Good luck on getting your place opened!

Heres my feedback... Welcome!!!!

Lets let our new member mosey around here and see that theres alot of long islanders here(which can be scary.. take it from a bash host :eek: :eek: )..

Then when your comfortable, invite us down when you are opened and settled in. We'll grab a table, check out the menu, order some grub, and buy this new owner a beer to celebrate his endeavor. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

We all know the last thing someone needs is 50 brethren descending on his new establishment and scaring away the patrons. :eek:

Welcome Mike.. Your in Brethen territory.. we dont bite, but sure do eat alot. :mrgreen:

Welcome bigbarry

Sit back grab a brew and enjoy the ride :mrgreen: and don't be afraid to ask questions

Welcome aboard Mike glad your here. Let us no how things go when you open.

This is an interesting thread...

First,

jorma420 said:
hello all my name is michael.i just joined the BBQ brethren
But a couple of posts later we see...

Welcome Bob !! Glad to have you here!! Enjoy the site and post often!!
Followed by...

Welocme Bob, your real close to me Are you the one with the bologna?
And finally...

Welcome bigbarry

Sit back grab a brew and enjoy the ride :mrgreen: and don't be afraid to ask questions
:eek:

Are you guys drinking more heavily than normal tonight?

Oh well...

Welcome, Big Bob Barry Michael... Glad to have all of you on board :biggrin:

Welcome Brother Michael. Congrats on the business. I wish you much success.

Welcome bro....I too wish you congrats on the business.....nock em dead in N.Y.( well not literally) :mrgreen:

thank you everyone for the kind words. you rock! and "SLEDNECK" yes we are the ones with the bologna.its so good it'll make you wanna smack ya mamma in the face.

thanks again everybody
michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back