GenuSwine smokers

I

iceboxbbq

I was searching the web and found there site .Does anyone have any info on them GenuSwine smokers

Thankyou

I just looked a this cooker and it's exactly what I want:wink: saved the site and going to show the wife tonite!!!!

I think they do the MIM circuit. I have seen their name before, but I can't remember where.

A nice little cooker although a little small for a contest. It reminds me of one of the little Jedmaster backyard cookers. The Jedmaster 2635 Legend has 759 sq. in. of cooking surface (3) 9"x28" trays for $3500. The Genuswine has 800 sq. in. of cooking surface (4) 8"x25" heavy duty cooking grates with 15 lbs. capacity each for $950. The Genuswine looks to be a great deal when compared to a Jedmaster 2635 Legend if the 800 sq. in. is enough space for you.

Genuswine Cookers Website.

Jedmaster Cookers Website

BTW: Jedmaster Cookers was recently bought by James Britt, one of the chalengers in the BBQ Championship Series. He also manufacters the Jacks old South brand of Smokers.

For $800 you can get 3.99 sq. ft. of cooking area in a Spicewine.

I like the fact that the meat "literally baste itself". :rolleyes: Nice feature.

FatDaddy said:
are there rubs and sauces any good? i still want a med spicewine..

Sauce is farking excellant. I mixed a bottle of hot and mild for a pork butt. Knock your dick in the dirt good.

Bigmista said:
For $800 you can get 3.99 sq. ft. of cooking area in a Spicewine.

You are absolutely right Neil. Thats why I bought a Mini Spice. I think he was looking specificallly for a rotiserrie though.

They are a light duty rotisserie pit.... I looked hard at them. The rear firebox is very nice.... just slightly smaller than what I was looking for. I ended up going with a kingfisher.... the Genuswine would be some type of a cross between a jedmaster, a kingfisher.... and...

Anyone know if these are still around and the current web addy ?

I did a little research, and from what I could find, that smoker is no longer made. Thats too bad, it looks like a really nice one.

Address Not Found

Firefox can't find the server at genuswinebbq.com.

The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.

* Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g. "ww.mozilla.org" instead of "www.mozilla.org")
* Are you certain this domain address exists? Its registration may have expired.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check your network connection and DNS server settings.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

Back