Lost another Great BBQ Friend

arlieque

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
This was on another forum, many of you know her.

To all our BBQ Contest friends out there, we have just lost one of the sweetest people there ever was.

Dorothy Bruce passed away today of a major heart attack in her home in Charleston,Missouri.

Services as follows:
Visitation will be Sunday September 17,2006 from 1-3 p.m. and services will follow at 3:00 p.m. They will be held at McMichaels Funeral Home in Charleston,Missouri.
Let's all say a prayer for Lynn and the family. She will be GREATLY missed by all that knew her.

Yep, met Dot and Lynn last year at Charleston...great people....big party at their house after the competition....

This is a big loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to Lynn and family.....

Did not know her but, I am very sorry for your loss......thoughts and prayers go out to Dorothy's family.

I've had about enough of this for now.

Dying has been banned until further notice.

I know Lynn and Dot myself. This is such a shock. She really enjoyed being involved with BBQ. All I can say is WOW. She will be missed. My prayers go out to her family.

Yes, the Belly Brothers met her last year in Chrleston. Nice lady.

Our thoughts are with Bruce and the family at this time.

My condolences. The BBQ world is taking a big hit right now.

Did not know her but as well, I am very sorry for your loss......thoughts and prayers go out to Dorothy's family.

Never knew her but our thoughts and prayers are with her family.

Sledneck said:
Unfortunately it happens in 3's
You took the words right out of my mouth, somebody have a hamster? maybe it could be number three, or a fish? lol

Live each day to it's fullest!!

Back