Attention Memphis Area Brisket Shoppers

deguerre

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Superlo Foods has USDA Choice CAB whole briskets on sale for $2.49/lb through June 18. Here's their weekly flyer:

http://superlofoods.mywebgrocer.com...611899-3e4d-4728-a63c-9b725617acd4&uc=EFD7568

B_468710_6ceb2572906b.jpg

Thanks for the info I will have to pick one or two up. Do you know of a place here to find Pork Bellies? I have called Charlies and a few places with no luck. Thanks again for the tip I will go to the one on the Pike tomorrow and check them out :clap2:

Thanks for the info I will have to pick one or two up. Do you know of a place here to find Pork Bellies? I have called Charlies and a few places with no luck. Thanks again for the tip I will go to the one on the Pike tomorrow and check them out :clap2:

There are several Pan Asian/Chinese/Viet grocers in the Berclair and Crosstown areas that you might want to check out. I visited the one near Summer and White Station but only saw a few small pieces. The shop keeper was busy though so I didn't ask.

Thanks Degurre! I have been wanting to try the Asian grocery at summer and White station and have not been in yet. I work right around the corner so might as well stop by. The new RD has briskets for $2.??/lb but every time I go they are too big for what I want

I wish I lived somewhere I could go to the grocer and pick up brisket when the mood strikes me. Have to special order it everytime!

Back